Wednesday, January 11, 2012

turkey tetrazzini without the turkey...


http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2011/11/turkey-tetrazzini/

this is what is for dinner tonight and I am excited about it...cannot wait to try it...
I have this recipe bookmarked in my favorites for awhile now but only today decided to give it a try...looks very yummy not baked yet...
I kinda used the recipe, except substituting chicken for turkey, and I did not use mushrooms...
we are eating way too much antler food and I have gained weight this way and this new
year am determined to eat better, or at least cook more than I have been...
have to cashier for bingo tonight so made dinner at 2pm so it will be ready for everyone to eat when they are ready...
will post and let you know how it tastes...
OMGosh OMGosh was this dinner fantastic??? it was extraordinary, why have I never made this before? I mean seriously? this will be one of my staples from now on...you guys need to stop what you are doing and make this right now...too good...
Ross said it was just OK, but we don't listen to him anyway, so we??? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment