Monday, January 2, 2012

new year's 2012

for a huge surprise Sam made us all dinner for Sunday night (her dad is visiting grandma in El Segundo)...she made ham, mashed potatoes, green beans and rolls...a very good dinner made all the better that I did not have to cook...yeah...

for Monday night, dad still is gone and i asked Tim what he wanted and he said "breakfast," so that is what I did...I made cinnamon rolls, sausage links, and a terrific potato & egg casserole that I got from here: http://www.ourbestbites.com/2011/05/easy-potato-and-bacon-breakfast-casserole/...
I had made this before and this time substituted shredded potatoes for the southern style and I browned them a little first, and Tim and I liked the taste more...but he
wanted leftovers saved to eat more, so I take that as a compliment...

ross should be home tomorrow, maybe he will take me out to eat...haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment