Sunday, February 4, 2018

weekly menu post 2/4 through 2/10

cannot believe it is already February...later this month hubby and I would have been married 44 years...

this is a chemo week for me (last week was so nice, I have 2 weeks on and one off and I love my week off)...so trying to make dinner preparations easier for me...
I made a ton of egg salad for the week and Tim and I can always have egg sandwiches if I am too tired to cook...

so here we go...
Sunday.............taco lasagna (I did not get to it last week and it was so good too)
monday............rice bowls
Tuesday...........tuna casserole
Wednesday......chicken pie
Thursday.........hamburger, rice and gravy
Friday............."crack" spaghetti
Saturday.........corn chowder

thank you and happy eating

No comments:

Post a Comment