Wednesday, November 1, 2017

teaching Zoie: chicken lazone

this recipe?   oh my goodness how much I love it and so does everyone in the family...the cat loved it too abnd he was getting more and more picky...

Zoie would eat this every day if she could...

here is what I do, since I do mine a little different...

    I take 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts and cut them into bite sized pieces and then brown them
    in a little butter...I season them with garlic salt, pepper, and onion powder...I brown them till the
    pink is gone...

    while chicken is browning, I cook my pasta (usually vermacelli)

    once the chicken is ready I add a large container of half and half and slowly bring to a slow boil...I
    I mix a little cornstarch to the half and half and stir constantly till thickened...we love a lot of sauce
    to go over the pasta...

this recipe is what dreams are made of...

No comments:

Post a Comment