Sunday, April 3, 2011

back to reality

it's been awhile posting cause I have been so busy...bowling & banquets & initiations & installations & parties and more parties and then all capped off with the big inaugural ball last night (which was truly magical) I knew I would have to come back to reality sometime and sometime was tonight... dinner for tonight was; homemade roasted chicken and wild rice soup and quick Brazilian cheese rolls (that I got from www.ourbestbites.com)... must say that dinner was pretty yummy... the tapioca flour was hard to find, but I did finally find it at Whole Foods (we do not have one around us but my mother in law does) and let me add that Tim and I fell in love with the store and we would be in big trouble if there was one around here...very cool store...

No comments:

Post a Comment