Monday, January 1, 2018

weekly menu post 1/1/18 through 1/6/18 easy dinners

it's very hard to come home after a late day of chemo, and even though you do not feel like eating there are still family members that enjoy home cooking and Tim and I are trying very hard to not eat out. and since the cat died, we have done pretty well for ourselves...we have not had fast food at all...so no matter how bad I feel I like to have a home cooked meal and who knows it just might be the one day I can eat...I do have those although they are very few...most days, top ramen, saltines, and ginger ale are my best friends...

Monday 1/1.............beef stroganoff (Tim's favorite)
Tuesday 1/2.............leftovers
Wednesday 1/3........hamburger soup
Thursday 1/4...........pancakes and eggs
Friday 1/5................chicken and wild rice casserole
Saturday 1/6............pulled pork sandwich on cornbread waffle (*new recipe, cannot wait)

No comments:

Post a Comment