Sunday, March 2, 2014

slow cooker macaroni and cheese

I am always on the hunt for THE macaroni and cheese that will be my go to...I love mac and cheese made just about any way, but I have yet to find the perfect one (to me) that I can use all of the time...
I may have found it...at least hubby liked it tonight and he hates mac and cheese...it really was pretty good...
to go with, I made Italian green beans, biscuits and BBQ little smokies...


I have not heard a single complaint about dinner tonight, so that is a plus...


here is the link:


http://www.melissassouthernstylekitchen.com/2012/04/slow-cooked-triple-cheddar-mac-cheese.html


I was going to make this dish according to the recipe and then at the end of it, she said that you can also make it in the oven, so that is what I did...


very good will definitely make this again, especially since hubby liked it...

No comments:

Post a Comment